Introduction to digital marketing:
Digital Marketing can be defined as promoting of brands or products and services using all forms of digital advertising. Digital marketing uses Television, Radio, Internet, mobile and any form of digital media to reach customers in a timely, relevant, personal and cost-effective manner.
Ways to do digital marketing:
1. Search Engine Optimization
3. Email Marketing (factors such as subject line, quality, and personalization are matters)
4. Social Media Marketing
5. Digital Display Marketing
6. Mobile Marketing
7. Content Marketing (It also includes blogs, eBooks, webinars, White papers and a variety of other outlets.)
8. Traditional Marketing Methods
Strategies and their Introduction:
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
SEO helps to make a website to be founded in Search Engine Results Page (SERP) for desired Keywords. SEO helps to build a brand.
Process: Measurable link-building and the creation of quality viral content are respectable marketing processes that work.
SEO’s return on investment (ROI) fluctuates as PPC (see below) rises and falls, and organic search results are more trusted than paid advertising.
That’s why SEO is more worthwhile over time. This includes:
• Keyword Analysis
• On page optimization (optimizing a website in page level)
• Off page optimization (building quality back links to web site and to web pages)